Thursday, September 9, 2010

The Invite

Hello all

Some of you have known me for years, others knew me YEARS ago LOL some just met me....I've sort of challenged myself to...find a purpose in my life and was looking at "The Purpose Driven Life" by Rick Warren, it ask for a 40 day commitment and to see if you can do it with a friend or group so you can discuss things.

Have any of you heard of it? Would you be interested in doing it with me? I was going to try blogging about it - Randy you wanted me writing LOL...well here's a start...anyway...I've posted a link to the blog on my facebook page, if you're interested let me know k?

I hope you're all doing well, it would be nice to get to know you again, or more, and if you know of anyone else who'd like to do join us ask, the more the merrier.

Mau

No comments:

Post a Comment